Canada Lands Company (CLC) will be holding three public information sessions on the upcoming development of 291 Carling Avenue. The notice sent on June 29th by CLC about the sessions is included below.
- Located on Carling Ave. between Lebreton St. South and Bell St. South
- Currently being used for 300 parking spaces
- 3.4 acre (1.4 hectares) of land
Additional information on this development can be found on the Canada Lands Company website.
Notice From Canada Lands Company:
Canada Lands Company (CLC) and the Algonquins of Ontario (AOO) are pleased to invite you to attend a drop-in information session regarding the 291 Carling Avenue redevelopment.
The public is invited to drop by any of the sessions at their convenience. Staff will be present to provide information and answer questions about the draft concept plans for the site. The concepts incorporate input collected through our ongoing community engagement process.
Location: Bridgehead Roastery and Coffeehouse (130 Anderson St., Ottawa)
- Session one: July 10, 2018 (4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
- Session two: July 12, 2018 (1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
- Session three: July 18, 2018 (9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)