Dear Glebe Annex residents,
Please find enclosed the following notice of from the Canada Lands Company confirming residents’ interest in sitting on a Public Advisory Committee for the Booth Street redevelopment project. This is a great opportunity to have an influence on the redevelopment on a significant part of our community (even though it’s just outside Glebe Annex boundaries.
- Good Afternoon,
- We are reaching out to you today to confirm your interest in sitting on Canada Lands Companyâs Public Advisory Committee for the Booth Street redevelopment project. As a member of the Public Advisory Committee, your role will be to provide feedback and input on design concepts and other materials at specific intervals during the planning process. We anticipate needing your assistance at approximately three or four meetings in the next 12 months.
- At the first meeting you will be asked to provide feedback on a suite of options prepared by our planning and urban design consultant based on the input gathered at the January public information meeting. Canada Lands Company will refine the concepts further before review by the community later in May of this year.
- The date and location for the first Public Advisory Committee Meeting is Wednesday April 26th, 2017 at the St. Anthonyâs Soccer Club Hall. The format of the evening is not confirmed but details will be circulated to Advisory Committee Members in advance of the 26th. However, we can commit to this evening session being no more than three hours and we will provide light refreshments.
- We hope that you are still interested in working as part of Advisory Committee and that you are available the evening of April 26th . To ascertain numbers for refreshments and to properly organize the session, we ask that you confirm your continued interest to sit on the Advisory Committee.
- We look forward to hearing from you.